Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Menu and what is happing with Carl Ray Louk Wednesday March 28, 2007

Today is Wednesday March 28, 2007 for Breakfast I had 1 Oscar Mayer Canadian Bacon Egg, and Fat Free Kraft American Cheese 8 grams of fat Orange Juice 0 grams of fat, Skim Milk 0 grams of fat, Maxwell House Coffee 0 grams of fat. Total grams of fat for Breakfast were 8 grams of fat. Then for lunch I had a 12 Subway Club on Wheat Beard Toasted no Cheese, with Lettuce, Tomatoes, Green Peppers, Onions, Black Olives, Carrots, Black Pepper, Fat Free Red Wine Vinaigrette Dressing 12 grams of fat, Sliced Apples 0 grams of fat, White House Apple Sauce 0 grams of fat, Dole Pineapple Fruit Cup 0 grams of fat, Sugar Free Strawberry Jello Gelatin 0 grams of fat, Dannon Light & Fit Strawberry Yogurt 0 grams of fat, Fat Free Chocolate Jello Pudding 0 grams of fat, and Shamrock Farms Low Fat Milk 3.5 grams of fat. Total grams of fat for lunch were 15.5 grams of fat. Then for After Noon Snack I had no Afternoon Snack 0 grams of fat. Total grams of fat for After Noon Snack were 0 grams of fat. For Dinner I had Spaghetti and Garlic Toast 45 grams of fat, and Diet A&W Root Beer 0 grams of fat. Total grams of fat for Dinner were 45 grams fat. For Supper I had no Supper 0 grams of fat. Total grams of fat for Supper were 0 grams of fat. For Late Night Snack I had no Late Night Snack 0 grams of fat. Total grams of fat for Late Night Snack were 0 grams of fat. Total grams of fat for Wednesday March 28, 2007 were 68.5 grams of fat. Total grams of Fat for the week of 3/19 to 3/25 were 488.5 grams of fat. Right now I am aloud 45 grams of fat a day and 315 grams of fat a week until I get down to my goal weight of 310 lbs. Right now am 353.6 lbs.

Wednesday March 28, 2007 I watched TCM SPOTLIGHT: WATCHING THE DETECTIVES
What's On Tonight: TCM SPOTLIGHT: WATCHING THE DETECTIVES

8:00pm
Meet Boston Blackie (1941)
A reformed thief uncovers a spy ring while investigating a murder at sea.
Cast: Chester Morris, Rochelle Hudson, Richard Lane. Dir: Robert Florey. BW-58 mins, TV-G

9:15pm
Confessions of Boston Blackie (1941)
A reformed thief cracks a ring of art thieves to clear himself of murder charges.
Cast: Chester Morris, Harriet Hilliard, Richard Lane. Dir: Edward Dmytryk. BW-65 mins, TV-G

10:30pm
Boston Blackie Goes Hollywood (1942)
When he's framed for robbery, a reformed thief takes off to find the real culprit.
Cast: Chester Morris, George E. Stone, Constance Worth. Dir: Michael Gordon. BW-68 mins, TV-G

11:45pm
After Midnight With Boston Blackie (1943)
A reformed thief gets himself arrested fetching some jewels for a friend.
Cast: Chester Morris, Richard Lane, Ann Savage. Dir: Lew Landers. C-64 mins, TV-G

1:00am
One Mysterious Night (1944)
A reformed thief helps the police recover an Egyptian diamond.
Cast: Chester Morris, Janis Carter, William Wright. Dir: Budd Boetticher. BW-61 mins, TV-G

2:15am
Boston Blackie's Rendezvous (1945)
A reformed thief helps the police stop an escaped maniac's killing spree.
Cast: Chester Morris, Nina Foch, Steve Cochran. Dir: Arthur Dreifuss. BW-64 mins, TV-G

3:30am
Boston Blackie and the Law (1946)
A reformed thief brings a magic show to a woman's prison and gets mixed up in an escape.
Cast: Chester Morris, Trudy Marshall, Constance Dowling. Dir: D. Ross Lederman. BW-69 mins, TV-G

4:45am
Trapped By Boston Blackie (1948)
When the pearl necklace he's been hired to guard goes missing, a reformed thief is the prime suspect.
Cast: Chester Morris, June Vincent, Richard Lane. Dir: Seymour Friedman. BW-67 mins, TV-G


Saturday February 11, 2006 I went to the American Family Fitness Center at 10:30 AM and did 30 minutes on the treadmill, 90 Abdominal Crunches and around on the free motions weights and Stationary weights.

My monthly nutrition report for MARCH 2007 was. My Albumin is 4.4 my goal is 4.0 or higher. My protein is very good. HCT CALC (HGBX3) is 40.8 my goal is 33% or higher, my red blood cell count is good. Calcium Corrected is 9.8 my goal is 8.4 to 9.4 my calcium is slightly high. Phosphorus is 8.3 my goal is 3.0 to 5.5 my phosphorus is very high. PTH-BIO-INTACT is 379 my goal is 75 to 150 my PTH (parathyroid hormone) is high. Potassium is 5.8 my goal is 3.5 to 5.5 my potassium is high. KT/V UKM is 1.25 my goal is 1.40 or higher my KT/V adequacy of Dialysis reaches minimum standards. Cholesterol is 115 my goal is 100 to 200 my cholesterol is Good. Over my monthly nutrition report is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home