Monday, May 28, 2007


Seasons Greetings: Memorial Day

I bid you A Happy Memorial Day. Today is Memorial Day a day to honor Americans who gave their lives for their country. All gave some and some gave all. And some stood through for the red, white and blue. And some had to fall and if you ever think of me Think of all your liberties and recall Some gave all. Love your country and live with pride. And don't forget those who died America can't you see. All gave some and some gave all. And some stood through for the red, white and blue. And some had to fall.
And if you ever think of me, think of all your liberties and recall. Some gave all
And if you ever think of me. Think of all your liberties and recall, yes recall Some gave all. To all the Men and Women of the Unites States Armed Services, I am writings this note to say thank you. Thank you for your courage and bravery, thank you for defending my freedom, to standing up to terrorist around the world. You all are true American Heroes. You have my support and my respect. My prayers are with you and your families. May GOD Bless you all, and May GOD Bless America. With all my Love, Prayers, Respect, and Admiration,

Carl Ray Louk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home