Saturday, April 21, 2007

Menu and what is happing with Carl Ray Louk Friday April 20, 2007

Today is Friday April 20, 2007 for Breakfast I had a Quaker instant Grits Country Bacon Flavor 2 grams of fat, Dannon Light & Fit Strawberry & Banana Yogurt 0 grams of fat, Mott’s Scooby-Doo Mummy Berry Apples Sauce 0 grams of fat, Milk 8 grams of fat, Maxwell House Coffee 0 grams of fat. Total grams of fat for Breakfast were 10 grams of fat. Then for lunch I had Bubble Bee Premium Light Tuna 11 grams of fat, Mott’s Scooby-Doo Mummy Berry Apple Sauce 0 grams of fat, Sugar Free Raspberry Jello Gelatin 0 grams of fat, Dannon Light & Fit Strawberry Yogurt 0 grams of fat, Fat Free Chocolate Jello Pudding 0 grams of fat, and Water 0 grams of fat. Total grams of fat for lunch were 11 grams of fat. Then for After Noon Snack I had Orville Redenbacher’s Gourmet Popping Corn 1.5 grams of fat, and Diet A&W Root Beer 0 grams of fat. Total grams of fat for After Noon Snack were 1.5 grams of fat. For Dinner I had Perdue Grilled Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast 5 grams of fat, Asparagus 0 grams of fat, Salad with Virginia Honey Ham and Kraft Fat Free Zesty Italian Dressing 4 grams of fat, and Diet A&W Root Beer 0 grams of fat. Total grams of fat for Dinner were 9 grams fat. For Supper I had no Supper 0 grams of fat. Total grams of fat for Supper were 0 grams of fat. For Late Night Snack I had no Late Night Snack 0 grams of fat. Total grams of fat for Late Night Snack were 0 grams of fat. Total grams of fat for Friday April 20, 2007 were 31.5 grams of fat. Total grams of Fat for the week of 4/9 to 4/15 were 361.0 grams of fat. Right now I am aloud 45 grams of fat a day and 315 grams of fat a week until I get down to my goal weight of 310 lbs. My starting weight with Weight Watchers was 383.2 lbs. my target is 10% of 383.2 lbs. is 38 lbs. Right now after my second week of Weight Watchers I have gain 1.4 lbs. I am up because of fluid gain to 381.8 lbs. Total a loss of 1.4 lbs. My dry weight after Dialysis Friday April 20, 2007 was 372.1 lbs.

Thursday April 19, 2007 I went to the American Family Fitness Center at 10:00 AM and did 30 minutes on the treadmill, 90 Abdominal Crunches and around on the free motions weights and Stationary weights.

Thursday April 19, 2007 I watched
WUPV
Friday Night SmackDown!
New (CC)

USA
Monk
(CC)
House
(CC)

AMC
Misery
(CC)


My monthly nutrition report for APRIL 2007 was. My Albumin is 4.0 my goal is 4.0 or higher. My protein is very good. HCT CALC (HGBX3) is 36.0 my goal is 33% or higher, my red blood cell count is good. Calcium Corrected is 10.3 my goal is 8.4 to 9.4 my calcium is high. Phosphorus is 8.4 my goal is 3.0 to 5.5 my phosphorus is very high. PTH-BIO-INTACT is 195 my goal is 150 to 300 my PTH (parathyroid hormone) is good. Potassium is 6.2 my goal is 3.5 to 5.5 my potassium is very high. KT/V UKM is 1.32 my goal is 1.40 or higher my KT/V adequacy of Dialysis reaches minimum standards. Cholesterol is 115 my goal is 100 to 200 my cholesterol is Good. Over my monthly nutrition report is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home