Friday, September 28, 2007

This week on TURNER CLASSIC MOVIES TCM UNDERGROUND the Classic Horror, Thriller, Suspense, Mystery, Sci-fi Movies they are showcasing and that is recommended must watch if you have TCM are
Saturday, September 29, 2007
2:00am
Spider Baby (1968)
Greedy relatives try to repossess the decaying mansion of an inbred Southern family.
Cast: Lon Chaney, Jr., Quinn K. Redeker, Sid Haig.. Dir: Jack Hill.. C-81 mins, TV-PG


3:30am
Die! Die! My Darling! (1965)
A religious fanatic imprisons her late son's sinful fiancee.
Cast: Tallulah Bankhead, Stefanie Powers, Donald Sutherland.. Dir: Silvio Narizzano.. BW-96 mins, TV-14

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home