Monday, December 25, 2006

Seasons Greetings: Merry Christmas.

I bid you Seasons Greetings of Christmas. Thinking of you at Christmas. May the beauty of this season and the warm thoughts of friends give you quiet joys to hold in your heart. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

For Christmas It going to be me, Daddy, my sisters, Sissy, Amber, Barbara and her husband Rick and there son my nephew Cole, my brother Lennie, and his daughter and my niece Brittany and Kaylee.

For Christmas I got in my stocking I got Subway Cash Card from Sissy and one from Barbara, The Crossing Cinema booklet of $10.00 movie gift certificates from Amber. For Christmas under the tree I got 100.00 Dad, DaVita Mittens, $25.00 Wal*Mart Gift Card from Lennie, Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Man Chest DVD from Santa, Hanes Pajama Set from Sissy Amber Brittany and Kaylee, George Leather Gloves from Sissy Amber Brittany and Kaylee, Slippers, from Sissy Amber Brittany and Kaylee, Clue DVD game from Rick and Barbara and Cole.

For Christmas Dinner I am having Roasted Butterball Turkey, Honey Han, Mashed Potatoes, Candy Yams, Green Beans, homemade Cranberry sauce, Rolls, Mrs. Smith Pumpkin Pie, Mrs. Smith Cherry Pie, Home made Cheese Cake, and Jello Chocolate Pie, Coco-Cola ZERO, Sprite ZERO, Diet Dr. Pepper, Lipton Sweet Ice Tea and Ocean’s Spray Cranberry Juice, Welch’s Sparkling Grape Juice, Duplin Wine Cellars North Carolina Red Christmas Wine.

Christmas Prayer
Loving Father,
Help us remember the birth of Jesus, that we may share in the song of the angels, the gladness of the shepherds, and worship of the wise men.

Close the door of hate and open the door of love all over the world. Let kindness come with every gift and good desires with every greeting. Deliver us from evil by the blessing which Christ brings, and teach us to be merry with clear hearts.

May the Christmas morning make us happy to be Thy children, and Christmas evening bring us to our beds with grateful thoughts, forgiving and forgiven, for Jesus' sake. Amen.

- Robert Louis Stevenson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home