Sunday, November 12, 2006

Menu and what is happing with Carl Ray Louk Saturday November 11, 2006 VETERAN’S DAY

Today is Saturday November 11, 2006 VETERAN’S DAY for Breakfast I had no Breakfast 0 grams of fat. Total grams of fat for Breakfast were 0 grams of fat. Then for lunch I had 12 inch Subway Club on wheat beard with American Cheese, Lettuce, Tomatoes, Onions, Green Peppers, Pickles, Black Olives, Carrots, Black Pepper, and Fat Free Honey Mustard 17 grams of fat, Baked Lays Sour Cream & Onion Potato Chips 3 grams of fat, and Nestea Unsweetened Ice Tea 0 grams of fat. Total grams of fat for lunch were 20 grams of fat. Then for After Noon Snack I had 6 inch Subway Cold Cut Trio on Italian Bread with American Cheese and Mustard 19.5 grams of fat, and Sprite ZERO 0 grams of fat. Total grams of fat for After Noon Snack were 19.5 grams of fat. For Dinner I had no Dinner 0 grams of fat. Total grams of fat for Dinner were 0 grams fat. For Supper I had no Supper 0 Saturday November 11, 2006 VETERAN’S DAY were 39 .5 grams of fat. Total grams of Fat for the week of 10/30 to 11/5 were 416.5 grams of fat. Right now I am aloud 45 grams of fat a day and 315 grams of fat a week until I get down to my goal weight of 310 lbs. Right now am 353.6 lbs.

Saturday November 11, 2006 VETERAN’S DAY I watched TCM's Evening Theme: VETERAN'S DAY
12:00pm
Longest Day, The (1962)
The Allied forces launch the D-Day invasion of German-occupied France.
Cast: John Wayne, Robert Mitchum, Henry Fonda. Dir: Ken Annakin, Andrew Marton, Bernhard Wicki. BW-180 mins, TV-G


3:00pm
Thirty Seconds Over Tokyo (1944)
General Jimmy Doolittle trains American troops for the first airborne attacks on Japan.
Cast: Spencer Tracy, Van Johnson, Robert Walker. Dir: Mervyn LeRoy. BW-138 mins, TV-PG


5:30pm
Sergeant York (1941)
True story of the farm boy who made the transition from religious pacifist to World War I hero.
Cast: Gary Cooper, Walter Brennan, Margaret Wycherly. Dir: Howard Hawks. BW-134 mins, TV-G


<>
TCM's Evening Theme: VETERAN'S DAY

8:00pm
Stalag 17 (1953)
A cynical serviceman in a World War II POW camp has to prove he's not an informer.
Cast: William Holden, Don Taylor, Otto Preminger. Dir: Billy Wilder. BW-120 mins, TV-PG

10:15pm
Kelly's Heroes (1970)
An American platoon tries to recover buried treasure behind enemy lines.
Cast: Clint Eastwood, Telly Savalas, Donald Sutherland. Dir: Brian G. Hutton. C-144 mins, TV-14



12:45am
Good Morning, Vietnam (1987)
In this true story, a military DJ in Vietnam risks his career to broadcast the truth.
Cast: Robin Williams, Forest Whitaker, Bruno Kirby. Dir: Barry Levinson. C-119 mins, TV-MA



3:00am
Up In Arms (1944)
A hypochondriac's imagined illnesses aren't enough to keep him out of the military.
Cast: Danny Kaye, Dana Andrews, Dinah Shore. Dir: Elliott Nugent. C-106 mins, TV-G


Saturday February 11, 2006 I went to the American Family Fitness Center at 10:30 AM and did 30 minutes on the treadmill, 90 Abdominal Crunches and around on the free motions weights and Stationary weights.

My monthly nutrition report for September 2006 was. My Albumin is 4.5 my goal is 4.0 or higher. My protein is very good. HCT CALC (HGBX3) is 34.8 my goal is 33% or higher, my red blood cell count is good. Calcium Corrected is 9.0 my goal is 8.4 to 10.2 my calcium is good. Phosphorus is 4.6 my goal is 3.0 to 5.5 my phosphorus is Great. PTH-BIO-INTACT is 592 my goal is 75 to 150 my PTH (parathyroid hormone) is high. Potassium is 6.4 my goal is 3.5 to 5.5 my potassium is Very High. KT/V UKM is 0.82 my goal is 1.40 or higher my KT/V adequacy of Dialysis is low. Cholesterol is 115 my goal is 100 to 200 my cholesterol is Good. Over my monthly nutrition report is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home