Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Menu and what is happing with Carl Ray Louk Wednesday September 27, 2006

Today is Wednesday September 27, 2006 for Breakfast I had Sausage and Cheese Biscuit 25 grams of fat and Maxwell House Coffee 0 grams of fat. Total grams of fat for Breakfast were 25 grams of fat. Then for lunch I had a 12 inch Subway Ham Sub on Wheat Beard Toasted no Cheese with Lettuce, Tomatoes, Onions, Green Peppers, Pickles, Black Olives, Carrots, Black Pepper and Fat Free Honey Mustard 10 grams of fat, Bake Lays Potato Chips 1.5 grams of fat, Dole Fruit Cup 0 grams of fat, Fat Free Chocolate Jello Pudding 0 grams of fat, Dannon Light & Fit Vanilla Yogurt 0 grams of fat, and Nestea Unsweetened Ice Tea 0 grams of fat. Total grams of fat for lunch were 11.5 grams of fat. Then for After Noon Snack I had Scooby Snacks 10 grams of fat, and Water 0 grams of fat. Total grams of fat for After Noon Snack were 10 grams of fat. For Dinner I had Pizza Hut Pan Supreme Pizza and Dominos Buffalo Wings 45 grams of fat, and Sprite ZERO 0 grams of fat. Total grams of fat for Dinner were 45 grams fat. For Supper I had no Supper 0 grams of fat. Total grams of fat for Supper were 0 grams of fat. Total grams of fat for Wednesday September 27, 2006 were 66.5 grams of fat. Total grams of Fat for the week of 9/18 to 9/24 were 437.5 grams of fat. Right now I am aloud 45 grams of fat a day and 315 grams of fat a week until I get down to my goal weight of 310 lbs. Right now am 353.6 lbs.

Wednesday September 27, 2006 I watched TCM's Evening Theme: WILLIAM HOLDEN
TCM's Evening Theme: WILLIAM HOLDEN

8:00pm
Miss Grant Takes Richmond (1949)
An inept secretary goes to work for a bogus real estate firm thinking it's for real.
Cast: Lucille Ball, William Holden, James Holden. Dir: Lloyd Bacon. BW-87 mins, TV-G

9:30pm
Sabrina (1954)
Two wealthy brothers fall for the chauffeur's daughter.
Cast: Humphrey Bogart, Audrey Hepburn, William Holden. Dir: Billy Wilder. BW-113 mins, TV-G


11:30pm
Picnic (1955)
A handsome drifter ignites passions at a small-town Labor Day picnic.
Cast: William Holden, Kim Novak, Rosalind Russell. Dir: Joshua Logan. C-115 mins, TV-PG



1:30am
Executive Suite (1954)
When a business magnate dies, his board of directors fights over who should run the company.
Cast: William Holden, June Allyson, Barbara Stanwyck. Dir: Robert Wise. BW-104 mins, TV-PG



Saturday February 11, 2006 I went to the American Family Fitness Center at 10:30 AM and did 30 minutes on the treadmill, 90 Abdominal Crunches and around on the free motions weights and Stationary weights.

My monthly nutrition report for September 2006 was. My Albumin is 4.5 my goal is 4.0 or higher. My protein is very good. HCT CALC (HGBX3) is 34.8 my goal is 33% or higher, my red blood cell count is good. Calcium Corrected is 9.0 my goal is 8.4 to 10.2 my calcium is good. Phosphorus is 4.6 my goal is 3.0 to 5.5 my phosphorus is Great. PTH-BIO-INTACT is 592 my goal is 75 to 150 my PTH (parathyroid hormone) is high. Potassium is 6.4 my goal is 3.5 to 5.5 my potassium is Very High. KT/V UKM is 0.82 my goal is 1.40 or higher my KT/V adequacy of Dialysis is low. Cholesterol is 115 my goal is 100 to 200 my cholesterol is Good. Over my monthly nutrition report is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home