Saturday, September 16, 2006

Menu and what is happing with Carl Ray Louk Saturday September 16, 2006

Today is Saturday September 16, 2006 for breakfast I had Hard Boiled Egg 5 grams of fat, 2 Shady Brook Farms Turkey Sausage Patties 5 grams of fat, Lender Blue Berry Bagel with Philadelphia Strawberry Fat Free Cream Cheese 1 grams of fat, glass of Sunny Delight 0 grams of fat, glass of 1% low fat Chocolate Milk 2.5 grams of fat, Maxwell House Coffee 0 grams of fat. Total grams of fat for Breakfast were 13.5 grams of fat. Then for lunch I had Ukrop’s Tuna and Chicken Chef Salad 13.5 grams of fat, and Sunny Delight 0 grams of fat. Total grams of fat for lunch were 13.5 grams of fat. Then for After Noon Snack I had no After Noon Snack 0 grams of fat. Total grams of fat for After Noon Snack were 0 grams of fat. For Dinner I had 4 Oscar Mayer Fat Free Bologna sandwiches on Wonder Wheat Beard toasted with Kraft Fat Free American Cheese and French’s Mustard 8 grams of fat, 2 cans of Campbell’s Tomato Soups 3 grams of fat, and Welch’s Light Grape Juice 0 grams of fat. Total grams of fat for Dinner were 11 grams fat. For Supper I had no Supper 0 grams of fat. Total grams of fat for Supper were 0 grams of fat. Total grams of fat for Saturday September 16, 2006 were 24.5 grams of fat. Total grams of Fat for the week of 9/4 to 9/10 were 414.5 grams of fat. Right now I am aloud 45 grams of fat a day and 558 grams of fat a week until I get down to my goal weight of 310 lbs. Right now am 353.6 lbs.

Saturday September 16, 2006 I watched TCM's Evening Theme: THE SUNFLOWER STATE
TCM's Evening Theme: THE SUNFLOWER STATE

8:00pm
Winchester '73 (1950)
A man combs the West in search of his stolen rifle.
Cast: James Stewart, Shelley Winters, Rock Hudson. Dir: Anthony Mann. BW-92 mins, TV-PG


10:00pm
Angel In My Pocket (1969)
A minister and his family fight for acceptance when he moves to a new church.
Cast: Andy Griffith, Jerry Van Dyke, Lee Meriwether. Dir: Alan Rafkin. C-105 mins, TV-PG


12:00am
Paper Moon (1973)
A fraudulent bible salesman reluctantly adopts a tough little girl who could be his daughter.
Cast: Ryan O'Neal, Tatum O'Neal, Madeline Kahn. Dir: Peter Bogdanovich. BW-102 mins, TV-MA



2:00am
Dodge City (1939)
A soldier of fortune takes on the corrupt boss of a Western town.
Cast: Errol Flynn, Olivia de Havilland, Ann Sheridan. Dir: Michael Curtiz. C-104 mins, TV-PG


4:00am
Merton Of The Movies (1947)
A star-struck hick goes to Hollywood to become a star.
Cast: Red Skelton, Virginia O'Brien, Gloria Grahame. Dir: Robert Alton. BW-82 mins, TV-G



Saturday February 11, 2006 I went to the American Family Fitness Center at 10:30 AM and did 30 minutes on the treadmill, 90 Abdominal Crunches and around on the free motions weights and Stationary weights.

My monthly nutrition report for September 2006 was. My Albumin is 4.5 my goal is 4.0 or higher. My protein is very good. HCT CALC (HGBX3) is 33.9 my goal is 33% or higher, my red blood cell count is good. Calcium Corrected is 7.9 my goal is 8.4 to 10.2 my calcium is low. Phosphorus is 4.8 my goal is 3.0 to 5.5 my phosphorus is Great. PTH-BIO-INTACT is 592 my goal is 75 to 150 my PTH (parathyroid hormone) is high. Potassium is 6.4 my goal is 3.5 to 5.5 my potassium is Very High. KT/V UKM is 0.82 my goal is 1.40 or higher my KT/V adequacy of Dialysis is low. Cholesterol is 115 my goal is 100 to 200 my cholesterol is Good. Over my monthly nutrition report is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home