Friday, August 25, 2006

Menu and what is happing with Carl Ray Louk Thursday August 24, 2006

Today is Thursday August 24, 2006 for breakfast I had little white powder Doughnuts 7 grams of fat, Diet Coke 0 grams of fat. Total grams of fat for Breakfast were 7 grams of fat. Then for lunch I had a Wal*Mart Super Supreme Sub 45 grams of fat, Kit-Kat Bar 7 grams of fat, Fat Free Gummi Bears 0 grams of fat, Funonions 7 grams of fat, and Coco-Cola ZERO 0 grams of fat. Total grams of fat for lunch were 59 grams of fat. Then for After Noon Snack I had no After Noon Snack 0 grams of fat. Total grams of fat for After Noon Snack were 0 grams of fat. For Dinner I had Pork Chops and Dressing 20 grams of fat, PicSweet Crack Pepper Seasoned Summer Vegetables 0 grams of fat, Shedd’s Country Crock Side Dish Mashed Potatoes 10 grams of fat, and Tropicana Sugar Free Lemonade 0 grams of fat. Total grams of fat for Dinner were 30 grams fat. For Supper I had no Supper 0 grams of fat. Total grams of fat for Supper were 0 grams of fat. Total grams of fat for Wednesday August 23, 2006 were 96 grams of fat. Total grams of Fat for the week of 6/26 to 7/2 were 386.0 grams of fat. Right now I am aloud 45 grams of fat a day and 558 grams of fat a week until I get down to my goal weight of 310 lbs. Right now am 353.6 lbs.

Wednesday August 23, 2006 I watched
Poseidon (Widescreen Version) [DVD] (2006)Director Wolfgang Petersen ("The Perfect Storm") rides an even bigger wave with this intense revamping of the '70s disaster epic. When a 150-foot-high rogue wave capsizes an ocean liner on a New Year's cruise, a determined group of passengers and crew members sets out on a perilous journey through the upside-down vessel to find a way out. Kurt Russell, Kevin Dillon, Richard Dreyfuss, Josh Lucas, Emily Rossum, and Andre Braugher star. 98 min. Widescreen (Enhanced); Soundtracks: English Dolby Digital 5.1, Spanish Dolby Digital 5.1, French Dolby Digital 5.1; Subtitles: English, French, Spanish; featurette; theatrical trailer.Category: Action & AdventureAlso Available: DVD, DVD Special Edition, HD-DVD Widescreen
Rated: PG13 Color
Silent Hill (Widescreen Version) [DVD] (2006)In an attempt to find the cause of her adopted daughter's sleepwalking, a young mother (Radha Mitchell) takes her to Silent Hill, an abandoned West Virginia town whose name the girl wakes up screaming. Rendered unconscious when they arrive, Mitchell comes to and finds her daughter is gone, sending her on a frantic search that leads her to a ghostly child, a bizarre religious cult, and a frightening alternate reality. Video game-based shocker also stars Laurie Holden, Deborah Kara Unger, Alice Krige, and Sean Bean. 125 min. Widescreen (Enhanced); Soundtrack: English Dolby Digital 5.1; Subtitles: English; featurette.Category: HorrorAlso Available: DVD, Blu-Ray Widescreen, Umd Widescreen
Rated: R Color
2001 Maniacs [DVD] (2005)When will college kids learn that taking a shortcut through a small Southern town on their way to spring break is never a good idea? Buttered up and invited to stick around for the annual town barbecue, the unsuspecting students come to find out that they're the menu's main course, guests of honor of a cannibalistic cult. Loose remake of the Herschell Gordon Lewis horror classic "2000 Maniacs" stars Robert Englund, Lin Shaye, Giuseppe Andrews, Christa Campbell. 87 min. Widescreen (Enhanced); Soundtracks: English Dolby Digital 5.1, Dolby Digital stereo; Subtitles: English, Spanish; audio commentary; featurettes; deleted scenes; theatrical trailers.Category: Horror
Rated: R Color

Saturday February 11, 2006 I went to the American Family Fitness Center at 10:30 AM and did 30 minutes on the treadmill, 90 Abdominal Crunches and around on the free motions weights and Stationary weights.

My monthly nutrition report for July 2006 was. My Albumin is 4.2 my goal is 4.0 or higher. My protein is very good. HCT CALC (HGBX3) is 33.3 my goal is 33% or higher, my red blood cell count is good. Calcium Corrected is 7.4 my goal is 8.4 to 10.2 my calcium is very low. Phosphorus is 6.8 my goal is 3.0 to 5.5 my phosphorus is high. PTH-BIO-INTACT is 592 my goal is 75 to 150 my PTH (parathyroid hormone) is very high. Potassium is 5.1 my goal is 3.5 to 5.5 my potassium is good. KT/V UKM is 1.19 my goal is 1.40 or higher my KT/V adequacy of Dialysis is low. Cholesterol is 115 my goal is 100 to 200 my cholesterol is Good. Over my monthly nutrition report is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home