Thursday, March 31, 2011

March 30, 2011 Beck: Freedom Is Under Siege | Glenn Beck

  • March 30, 2011

    This is a rush transcript from "Glenn Beck," March 30, 2011. This copy may not be in its final form and may be updated.

     

    GLENN BECK, HOST: I was in Texas this last weekend and I visited the Alamo. And I had the same feeling -- that's my wife and I this weekend, I still have that belly -- we were in Jerusalem and I had the same kind of feeling.

    The Alamo is so small. The Alamo held less than 200 Texans. And they held off Santa Anna's army for about -- that's about 2,400 people for 13 days. This is the place where Davy Crockett and Sam Bowie and William Travis all died fighting for liberty. It is an inspiring story.

    I feel, in many ways, we're in the same foundation with the Soros- funded Media Matters shutting down the truth, declaring guerilla warfare and sabotage against this network and this show. And, also, what Soros and his cronies are trying to do with Israel. I mean, when you see -- tomorrow, we're going to lay this all out on a timeline and this will boggle your mind how he is doing this.

    I feel the same way I think that Colonel Travis did when he wrote this letter. And I've shared this with you before. This is -- this letter is what he wrote when he was asking for -- he was asking for help. He was asking for people.

    And when he wrote it, he knew that it was probably too late. But this letter is one of the greatest letters in American history. And it's because of this letter that we have the slogan "Remember the Alamo," for what they did.

    I get the same feeling that Israel can sympathize with those who are at the Alamo. They are surrounded by enemies. Someone the other day called me General Custer and said, "You are surrounded my friend." That's OK. I knew I would be. That's all right.

    You have to stand. When you really truly believe something, you have to stand up.

    Tonight, I would like to -- if I may be so bold -- let me issue the same plea for Israel that Colonel Travis issued for the Alamo, for our values, for our country, for our families, for our liberty -- as William Travis did. If I may paraphrase poorly, what he wrote in the letter was to all Americans, I'd like to add, to all of those freedom lovers that hear or see me anywhere around the world. All over the planet, people are watching.

    Freedom in our country or your country is under siege. It has been taken continual bombardment and the enemy is about to demand a surrender. If you don't surrender, they will put whoever won't to the sword. That happens if the fort is taken.

    I have been on this programming answering those demands with the cannon shot and the flag of freedom still waves. I'm not going to surrender. I'm not going to retreat. I don't really care! I know what's true.

    But I call on you now in the name of liberty and patriotism and everything dear to the American character to come -- no matter where you are in the world -- to come to our aid, to come to the aid of freedom, to come to the aid of the people God called the Israelites, with all dispatch.

    The enemy is receiving reinforcements daily and is increasing in number. If this call is neglected, I'm determined to sustain myself as long as possible. And just like William Travis wrote in his letter, "Die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his honor or that of his country, victory or death."

    William Barrett Travis wrote those words. But at the very end, he had a P.S. and it was just this: "The Lord is on our side."

    He went on to explain that there was there was multiplying of food.

    I'm just telling you, that you will see the Lord's hand. You will be defended because freedom doesn't belong to you and me, no matter where we are in the world. It doesn't matter to Israel or America or Australia or England or anyplace else. It doesn't belong to us as individuals. He loans us these rights for his purposes.

    Now, people would say where is -- where is another William Travis or a Davey Crockett or a George Washington? I've been looking for one for a while. People are asking, as I have been -- where is he? Where is Reagan?

    Where is Churchill? Where is anyone standing up daily for freedom and making the case?

    The answer is what it always has been -- it's you. But it's time for you to realize who you are and that you were born at this time with a purpose.

    I ask you now to come with all dispatch to the side of liberty. Join hands, link arms, no matter where on Earth you are watching me, anywhere in the world. It is time for you to stand. Not against an administration. Not against George Soros or anyone else. But stand up. Stand for our God, our freedom, and our families.

    Content and Programming Copyright 2011 Fox News Network, LLC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Copyright 2011 CQ-Roll Call, Inc. All materials herein are protected by United States copyright law and may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed, published or broadcast without the prior written permission of CQ-Roll Call. You may not alter or remove any trademark, copyright or other notice from copies of the content.

 
Carl Ray Louk

"FRIENDSHIP NEVER ENDS" SG-1996
"LET LOVE LEAD THE WAY" SG-2000
"THE PHOENIX SHALL RISE" SD
"EVEN A MAN WHO IS PURE IN HEART AND SAYS HIS PRAYERS BY NIGHT, MAY BECOME A WOLF WHEN THE WOLFBANE BLOOMS AND THE AUTUMN MOON IS BRIGHT." LT-1941
"FLESH OF MY FLESH; BLOOD OF MY BLOOD; KIN OF MY KIN WHEN SAY COME TO YOU, YOU SHALL CROSS LAND OR SEA TO DO MY BIDDING!" CVTD-1895
"FROM HELL'S HEART I STAB AT THEE, FOR HATE SAKE I SPIT MY LAST BREATH AT THEE" CA-1895 
"I HAVE BEEN, AND ALWAYS SHALL BE YOUR FRIEND" Spock 
"TRICK OR TREAT, TRICK OR TREAT CANDY IS DANDY BUT MURDER, OH MURDER, IS SO SWEET" CRL-2003 
"EYE OF NEWT, AND TOE OF FROG, WOOL OF BAT, AND TONGUE OF DOG ADDER'S FORK, BLIND-WORM'S STING, LIZARD'S LEG, AND OWLET'S WING. FOR A CHARM OF POWERFUL TROUBLE, LIKE A HELL-BROTH BOIL AND BABBLE. DOUBLE, DOUBLE, TOIL AND TROUBLE, FIRE BURN, AND CALDRON BUBBLE" WS

MySpace.com: www.myspace.com/carlraylouk
http://www.myspace.com/carlraylouk

Yahoo Group: Yahoo! Groups : LouksHauntedGraveyardhttp://groups.yahoo.com/group/LouksHauntedGraveyard/

Yahoo Group: Yahoo! Groups : TheWorldAccordingtoCarlRayLouk http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TheWorldAccordingtoCarlRayLouk/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home