Thursday, December 16, 2010

Glenn Beck's Christmas Hot Chocolate Recipe

Glenn Beck's Christmas Hot Chocolate Recipe

The family tradition in my family as you can imagine is eating. And I make a hot chocolate and I made it one year and I think the first year, the family went into a coma. And then every year since that, my tradition in my family, because my kids insist on it, is to make dad's hot chocolate and the recipe is quite easy.

It is -- first, here, we start with heavy cream and that's a problem because if you go outside and you make it with just heavy cream and Hershey's chocolate, if you get cold too fast, you could actually congeal. So, it's bad.

But you -- we just put -- we just put the chocolate bars in them and now, we use light cream or light cream and a little bit of milk -- whole milk, none of the wussy two percent. If you'd like, you could probably stick a whole stick of butter in there, too.

You probably -- I haven't tried it yet. But it'd be better could be yummy.

We don't lose a lot of weight around the holidays at my house.

So, anyway -- so make this and now, it is a tradition and we usually do it on Christmas Eve and then Christmas night and -- well, the entire week. But we make it and we sit around and we watch a Christmas movie, and I warn you, you may go into a coma. But it will be a happy Christmas coma.

 
Carl Ray Louk

"FRIENDSHIP NEVER ENDS" SG-1996
"LET LOVE LEAD THE WAY" SG-2000
"THE PHOENIX SHALL RISE" SD
"EVEN A MAN WHO IS PURE IN HEART AND SAYS HIS PRAYERS BY NIGHT, MAY BECOME A WOLF WHEN THE WOLFBANE BLOOMS AND THE AUTUMN MOON IS BRIGHT." LT-1941
"FLESH OF MY FLESH; BLOOD OF MY BLOOD; KIN OF MY KIN WHEN SAY COME TO YOU, YOU SHALL CROSS LAND OR SEA TO DO MY BIDDING!" CVTD-1895
"FROM HELL'S HEART I STAB AT THEE, FOR HATE SAKE I SPIT MY LAST BREATH AT THEE" CA-1895 
"I HAVE BEEN, AND ALWAYS SHALL BE YOUR FRIEND" Spock 
"TRICK OR TREAT, TRICK OR TREAT CANDY IS DANDY BUT MURDER, OH MURDER, IS SO SWEET" CRL-2003 
"EYE OF NEWT, AND TOE OF FROG, WOOL OF BAT, AND TONGUE OF DOG ADDER'S FORK, BLIND-WORM'S STING, LIZARD'S LEG, AND OWLET'S WING. FOR A CHARM OF POWERFUL TROUBLE, LIKE A HELL-BROTH BOIL AND BABBLE. DOUBLE, DOUBLE, TOIL AND TROUBLE, FIRE BURN, AND CALDRON BUBBLE" WS

MySpace.com: www.myspace.com/carlraylouk
http://www.myspace.com/carlraylouk

Yahoo Group: Yahoo! Groups : LouksHauntedGraveyardhttp://groups.yahoo.com/group/LouksHauntedGraveyard/

Yahoo Group: Yahoo! Groups : TheWorldAccordingtoCarlRayLouk http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TheWorldAccordingtoCarlRayLouk/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home