Thursday, October 28, 2010

Election choice: You are stupid or you are the key October 28, 2010 - 13:09 ET

Election choice: You are stupid or you are the key

Audio Available: 

October 28, 2010 - 13:09 ET


TheBlaze:
Maher: Americans Are 'Too Stupid…They're Like a Dog'

GLENN: I believe we're going to start with the George Lopez program which, of course, I never miss an episode.

PAT: Who does.

GLENN: I think everybody including George Lopez and his family. But Bill Maher was on and he has done it yet again. But I want you to, I want you to really listen to what Bill Maher said last night and George Lopez who went right along with him.

MAHER: We have Democrats for one reason: To drag the ignorant hillbilly half of this country... (cheers and applause)... in the next century which in their case is the 19th.

LOPEZ: Yes, absolutely, I agree. And there's how do you think that

GLENN: Amazing.

PAT: Wow.

LOPEZ: Barack Obama is doing halfway through his term?

MAHER: You know, I mean, look, Democrats are always disappointing. That's why they're Democrats. But given the hand he was dealt, I give him an A, you know? (Cheers and applause). I'll tell you this about Americans, about the American electorate, the voter.

GLENN: Listen to the crowd.

MAHER: They love a winner. As soon as he passed healthcare, it went up 15 points. They don't understand the issues. They're too stupid. They are like a dog. They can understand inflection, they can understand fear, they can understand dominance. They don't understand issues. But when he won on that issue, he went up.

LOPEZ: Right.

PAT: Don't you wish Bill Maher was the leader of the world? It would just be great.

GLENN: I do.

PAT: He would just round up all the stupid people and get rid of them.

GLENN: Wouldn't it be great? Did you cut it off there?

PAT: Yeah.

GLENN: Oh, okay. You have to come back. We have to come back to the rest of it because he went on to say if Tiger Woods would have come back and won the Masters, he could have killed all of the women that he was sleeping with and America would have been fine with it.

PAT: Oh, my gosh.

GLENN: Okay? Now, obviously that is a joke, but he really believes these kinds of things. He says, remember, America is a dog, they understand fear, they understand dominance and they just want a winner. Well, let me ask you something - Wouldn't that be the German people in the 1930s? Because if you're just a winner, if that's all you care about is being a winner and they understand fear and they understand inflection but they don't understand the issues and they understand dominance, well, then all you need then, he's making a case for a dictator. Which brings me to the next thing. If you really, truly believe is that this is the way Americans are, well, then if they're dogs, if the dog is causing a problem for the family, don't you get rid of the dog? If the dog is in pain, don't you put the dog down? And I'm not talking about just any pain. I'm talking about a deeply suffering dog. See if this sounds familiar. The lady on the BBC, she was talking about putting a deeply suffering child.


TheBlaze:
UK Pundit to Shocked TV Host: Suffering Children Should Be Smothered

IRONSIDE: I think that if I were a mother of a suffering child, I would be the first to want I mean a deeply suffering child, I would be the first to want to put a pillow over its face.

VOICE: Dr. Peter Evans is from

IRONSIDE: As I would with any suffering thing and I think the difference is

GLENN: Any suffering thing. A dog, a deeply suffering child. Put a pillow over a deeply suffering child.

NEWHALL: I think we're all under threat, uh, any day, anyone who provides abortion services. Uh, as I've said before, though, I'm much more frightened by a world where women don't have reproductive freedom.

GLENN: Stop for a second. Now listen. This is an abortion doctor here in the United States. Listen to what she's about to say (get speaker).

NEWHALL: Than I am personally. I really believe that this is, uh, excellent medicine, this is mandatory for public health and for women's health and all of our health, children's healths.

GLENN: Children's health.


TheBlaze:
Leftist Logic: 'Women Have Abortions Because They Care About Motherhood'

NEWHALL: Women have abortions because they care about motherhood. I don't

GLENN: Women have abortions

PAT: Wow.

GLENN: because they care about motherhood.

PAT: What?

GLENN: And this is abortions, good, medical help for children. Hmmm. Killing the child is the best medical help we can give them. Well, only a deeply suffering child, or a child that may be deeply suffering because mom cares so much about motherhood, she's afraid that she won't be a good mother. Okay, so now we're back to, now we're back to a society that is self centered, that because I can't do it, no one can. So the best thing is to put the child out of his deeply suffering state.

America, I want you to understand, and I want you to listen to this and ponder this carefully. I said this on stage the other day and, you know, I've been telling you that I don't know where I'm going to be a year from now. I've been telling you that I'm not sure, I'm not sure I'm going to be doing the things that I'm doing today in a year. I don't know if I'll be doing it in six months. And it will be by my choice.

There comes a point when Paul Revere put the bell down because work had to be done. I haven't known where I was to go and what I was to do, and I have been afraid that I have missed a window because I have stood where he's asked me to stand for the last many years every time, but I did not stand where he asked me to stand one time and I was afraid that maybe I lost I passed a window or a doorway or an exit ramp and that was going to put me in another place because I feel strongly that I need to be in a different place.

Well, I figured it out yesterday. I know exactly where I'm going. I know exactly where I'm what I'm supposed to do. And things will change, but they will be bigger and they will be more powerful. Go ahead, Darth. Strike me down. I know exactly where I'm supposed to go. Because I said something on stage that has been haunting me. And as I said it on stage, I asked I told the audience, I said, I hope this haunts you. I hope this haunts you, and it haunted me. It is this phrase: I am blank. You fill that in. I am what? The name "I am" is a name. It is the name of God. When Moses said who shall I say sent me? He said I Am that I Am. I believe and always have that taking the Lord thy God's name in vain means why why in scriptures is I Am always capitalized? Because it is the name of God. Thou shalt not take it in vain, that means be careful. Be careful of what you say you are. I am... blank. Because you will create it. It is the oldest battle known to man, the battle of I Am. And we were in it now. I am worthy. I am capable. I am free. I am in charge. I am responsible. But this society, the whole global, the spooky new world order is telling you that's not true; you are not responsible, you are not capable, you are not free. Instead this system is teaching you this: I am not capable, I am not responsible, I am not able, I am not truly free. I am the collective. That is a lie, and if the name of God is I Am, who shall I say is behind I Am Not? I know exactly where I'm supposed to stand, and I am going there.

The winning slogan for the presidential campaign in 2008 was Yes We Can. That will not be the winning slogan in 2012. If it is the winning slogan in 2012, the republic will die. Because that implies the collective. You must find yourself in a place to where you say "Yes, I can." We work together, but we are a collection, not a collective. We are a collection of strong, powerful individuals. The individual will lead. Yes, I can. Because I Am.



 
Carl Ray Louk

"FRIENDSHIP NEVER ENDS" SG-1996
"LET LOVE LEAD THE WAY" SG-2000
"THE PHOENIX SHALL RISE" SD
"EVEN A MAN WHO IS PURE IN HEART AND SAYS HIS PRAYERS BY NIGHT, MAY BECOME A WOLF WHEN THE WOLFBANE BLOOMS AND THE AUTUMN MOON IS BRIGHT." LT-1941
"FLESH OF MY FLESH; BLOOD OF MY BLOOD; KIN OF MY KIN WHEN SAY COME TO YOU, YOU SHALL CROSS LAND OR SEA TO DO MY BIDDING!" CVTD-1895
"FROM HELL'S HEART I STAB AT THEE, FOR HATE SAKE I SPIT MY LAST BREATH AT THEE" CA-1895 
"I HAVE BEEN, AND ALWAYS SHALL BE YOUR FRIEND" Spock 
"TRICK OR TREAT, TRICK OR TREAT CANDY IS DANDY BUT MURDER, OH MURDER, IS SO SWEET" CRL-2003 
"EYE OF NEWT, AND TOE OF FROG, WOOL OF BAT, AND TONGUE OF DOG ADDER'S FORK, BLIND-WORM'S STING, LIZARD'S LEG, AND OWLET'S WING. FOR A CHARM OF POWERFUL TROUBLE, LIKE A HELL-BROTH BOIL AND BABBLE. DOUBLE, DOUBLE, TOIL AND TROUBLE, FIRE BURN, AND CALDRON BUBBLE" WS

MySpace.com: www.myspace.com/carlraylouk
http://www.myspace.com/carlraylouk

Yahoo Group: Yahoo! Groups : LouksHauntedGraveyardhttp://groups.yahoo.com/group/LouksHauntedGraveyard/

Yahoo Group: Yahoo! Groups : TheWorldAccordingtoCarlRayLouk http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TheWorldAccordingtoCarlRayLouk/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home