Thursday, March 22, 2007

Menu and what is happing with Carl Ray Louk Wednesday March 21, 2007 First Day of Spring

Today is Wednesday March 21, 2007 First Day of Spring for Breakfast I had 2 Oscar Mayer Bacon and Canadian Bacon Egg, and Velveeta Cheese Breakfast Sandwich on Wheat Toast 25 grams of fat Lipton Sweet Ice Tea 0 grams of fat, Maxwell House Coffee 0 grams of fat. Total grams of fat for Breakfast were 25 grams of fat. Then for lunch I had a 4 Oscar Mayer Oven Roasted Turkey Breast Sandwich on Wheat Toast with Fat Free Kraft Mayo and Fat Free Kraft American Cheese 12 grams of fat, White House Apple Sauce 0 grams of fat, Dole Pineapple Fruit Cup 0 grams of fat, Sugar Free Strawberry Jello Gelatin 0 grams of fat, Dannon Light & Fit Strawberry Yogurt 0 grams of fat, Fat Free Chocolate Jello Pudding 0 grams of fat, and Water 0 grams of fat. Total grams of fat for lunch were 12 grams of fat. Then for After Noon Snack I had no After Noon Snack 0 grams of fat. Total grams of fat for After Noon Snack were 0 grams of fat. For Dinner I had Sautéed Onions and Beef Liver 25 grams of fat, and Lipton Sweet Ice Tea 0 grams of fat. Total grams of fat for Dinner were 25 grams fat. For Supper I had no Supper 0 grams of fat. Total grams of fat for Supper were 0 grams of fat. For Late Night Snack I had Ritz Crackers 4.5 grams of fat, Cheetos Flaming Hot Crunch 11 grams of fat, and Lipton Sweet Ice Tea 0 grams of fat. Total grams of fat for Late Night Snack were 15.5 grams of fat. Total grams of fat for Wednesday March 21, 2007 First Day of Spring were 77.5 grams of fat. Total grams of Fat for the week of 3/12 to 3/18 were 500.5 grams of fat. Right now I am aloud 45 grams of fat a day and 315 grams of fat a week until I get down to my goal weight of 310 lbs. Right now am 353.6 lbs.

Wednesday March 21, 2007 First Day of Spring I watched TCM SPOTLIGHT: WATCHING THE DETECTIVES
What's On Tonight: TCM SPOTLIGHT: WATCHING THE DETECTIVES

8:00pm
Saint In New York, The (1938)
The Saint goes undercover to get the goods on New York's mob kingpins.
Cast: Louis Hayward, Kay Sutton, Jonathan Hale. Dir: Ben Holmes. BW-72 mins, TV-G

9:15pm
Saint Strikes Back, The (1939)
The Saint helps a young beauty take vengeance on the mobsters who ruined her father.
Cast: George Sanders, Wendy Barrie, Barry Fitzgerald. Dir: John Farrow. BW-64 mins, TV-G

10:30pm
Saint In London, The (1939)
The Saint's investigation of a counterfeiting ring uncovers a nest of spies.
Cast: George Sanders, David Burns, Sally Gray. Dir: John Paddy Carstairs. BW-72 mins, TV-G


11:45pm
Saint Takes Over, The (1940)
Reformed jewel thief Simon Templer tries to help a police inspector whose been framed on bribery charges.
Cast: George Sanders, Jonathan Hale, Wendy Barrie. Dir: Jack Hively. BW-69 mins, TV-G


1:00am
Gay Falcon, The (1942)
A society sleuth tries to break up an insurance scam.
Cast: George Sanders, Wendy Barrie, Gladys Cooper. Dir: Irving Reis. BW-67 mins, TV-G


2:15am
Date With The Falcon, A (1941)
The gentleman detective postpones his wedding to find a cache of stolen diamonds.
Cast: George Sanders, Wendy Barrie, James Gleason. Dir: Irving Reis. BW-63 mins, TV-G

3:30am
Falcon's Brother, The (1942)
A gentlemanly detective calls on his brother to help him stop the Nazis from assassinating a key diplomat.
Cast: George Sanders, Tom Conway, Jane Randolph. Dir: Stanley Logan. BW-63 mins, TV-G

4:45am
Falcon And The Co-Eds, The (1944)
A society sleuth investigates murder at a girls' school.
Cast: Tom Conway, Jean Brooks, Isabel Jewell. Dir: William Clemens. BW-67 mins, TV-G

Saturday February 11, 2006 I went to the American Family Fitness Center at 10:30 AM and did 30 minutes on the treadmill, 90 Abdominal Crunches and around on the free motions weights and Stationary weights.

My monthly nutrition report for MARCH 2007 was. My Albumin is 4.4 my goal is 4.0 or higher. My protein is very good. HCT CALC (HGBX3) is 40.8 my goal is 33% or higher, my red blood cell count is good. Calcium Corrected is 9.8 my goal is 8.4 to 9.4 my calcium is slightly high. Phosphorus is 8.3 my goal is 3.0 to 5.5 my phosphorus is very high. PTH-BIO-INTACT is 379 my goal is 75 to 150 my PTH (parathyroid hormone) is high. Potassium is 5.8 my goal is 3.5 to 5.5 my potassium is high. KT/V UKM is 1.25 my goal is 1.40 or higher my KT/V adequacy of Dialysis reaches minimum standards. Cholesterol is 115 my goal is 100 to 200 my cholesterol is Good. Over my monthly nutrition report is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home