Sunday, November 19, 2006

Menu and what is happing with Carl Ray Louk Sunday November 19, 2006

Today is Sunday November 19, 2006 for Breakfast I had 2 Jimmy Dean Egg, Cheese and Sausage Croissant Sandwiches 26 grams of fat, Skim Milk 0 grams of fat and Maxwell House Coffee 0 grams of fat. Total grams of fat for Breakfast were 26 grams of fat. Then for lunch I had Kentucky Fried Chicken 3 piece dark Meal with Macaroni and Cheese and Mashed Potatoes and Gravy 45 grams of fat, and McDonald’s Sweet Ice Tea 0 grams of fat. Total grams of fat for lunch were 45 grams of fat. Then for After Noon Snack I had no After Noon Snack 0 grams of fat. Total grams of fat for After Noon Snack were 0 grams of fat. For Dinner I a had Baked Chicken Breast 15 grams of fat, Spinach 0 grams of fat, Corn on the Cob 0 grams of fat, and Water 0 grams of fat, Total grams of fat for Dinner were 15 grams fat. For Supper I had no Supper 0 grams of fat, total grams of fat for Supper were 0 grams of fat. Total grams of fat for Sunday November 19, 2006 were 86 grams of fat. Total grams of Fat for the week of 11/13 to 11/19 were 467.5 grams of fat. Right now I am aloud 45 grams of fat a day and 315 grams of fat a week until I get down to my goal weight of 310 lbs. Right now am 353.6 lbs.

Sunday November 19, 2006 I watched
It's A Wonderful Life [DVD] (1946)
Classic comedy/drama that is the quintessential Frank Capra film. James Stewart is a small-town banker who is driven by circumstances one Christmas Eve to consider suicide, only to be shown by neophyte angel Henry Travers what a difference his life has made. Tremendous cast includes Donna Reed, Thomas Mitchell, Lionel Barrymore and Ward Bond. Complete, uncut 130-minute version. Standard; Soundtracks: English, French, Spanish; Subtitles: English, French, Spanish; "making of" documentary; theatrical trailer. NOTE: This Title Is Out Of Print; Limit One Per Customer.
Category: Comedy Director: Frank Capra
Cast: Frank Albertson, Robert Anderson, Stanley Andrews, Lionel Barrymore, Ward Bond, Beulah Bondi, Argentina Brunetti, Lane Chandler, Harry Cheshire, Ellen Corby, Frank Faylen, Gloria Grahame, Todd Karns, Edward Keane, Charles Lane, Sheldon Leonard, J. Farrell MacDonald, Thomas Mitchell, Donna Reed, Almira Sessions, Larry Simms, James Stewart, Henry Travers, Mary Treen, Ray Walker, H.B. Warner
Also Available: DVD Special Edition
Academy Award®
Nominee: Best Picture, Best Actor (James Stewart), Best Director (Frank Capra), Best Sound, Best Editing
Rated: NR B&W
Miracle On 34th Street (Special Edition) [DVD] (1947)
Perennial holiday film classic relates the tale of "Kris Kringle," a Macy's department store Santa Claus claiming to be the genuine article--much to the consternation of a humbugging store exec who is raising her daughter not to believe in fantasy. But when the gift-giver is declared insane, a good-hearted lawyer fights to prove that the man truly is jolly old St. Nicholas. Edmund Gwenn (in an Academy Award-winning performance), Maureen O'Hara, Natalie Wood, and John Payne star. Two-disc set includes the original film, a colorized version, and a 1955 remake starring Thomas Mitchell from "The 20th-Century Fox Hour." 96 min. Standard; Soundtracks: English Dolby Digital mono, Spanish Dolby Digital mono, French Dolby Digital mono; Subtitles: English, Spanish; audio commentary; documentaries.
Category: Family / Animation Director: George Seaton
Cast: Jerome Cowan, William Frawley, Edmund Gwenn, Porter Hall, Gene Lockhart, Maureen O'Hara, John Payne, Philip Tonge, Natalie Wood
Academy Award®
Winner: Best Supporting Actor (Edmund Gwenn), Best Screenplay, Best Original Story
Nominee: Best Picture
Rated: NR B&W/Color


Saturday February 11, 2006 I went to the American Family Fitness Center at 10:30 AM and did 30 minutes on the treadmill, 90 Abdominal Crunches and around on the free motions weights and Stationary weights.

My monthly nutrition report for September 2006 was. My Albumin is 4.5 my goal is 4.0 or higher. My protein is very good. HCT CALC (HGBX3) is 34.8 my goal is 33% or higher, my red blood cell count is good. Calcium Corrected is 9.0 my goal is 8.4 to 10.2 my calcium is good. Phosphorus is 4.6 my goal is 3.0 to 5.5 my phosphorus is Great. PTH-BIO-INTACT is 592 my goal is 75 to 150 my PTH (parathyroid hormone) is high. Potassium is 6.4 my goal is 3.5 to 5.5 my potassium is Very High. KT/V UKM is 0.82 my goal is 1.40 or higher my KT/V adequacy of Dialysis is low. Cholesterol is 115 my goal is 100 to 200 my cholesterol is Good. Over my monthly nutrition report is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home