Wednesday, March 16, 2011

March 15, 2011 Beck: Does Obama Have Priorities Straight? | Glenn Beck

  • March 15, 2011

    This is a rush transcript from "Glenn Beck," March 15, 2011. This copy may not be in its final form and may be updated.

     

    GLENN BECK, HOST: Welcome to "The Glenn Beck Program."

    Libya is still racing violently out of control. Saudi Arabia has just provoked Iran. Japan is battling the devastating earthquakes, the tsunamis and fighting to keep a nuclear power plant under control. The market is tanking globally.

    So, what is our president doing today? I mean, this is the guy who told everybody, rise up. The youth in the streets, look to Egypt. Rise up!

    And then he promptly went off to retire to a Stevie Wonder private concert at the White House and then he went and he played golf the Saturday before last and then this Saturday. And then before he went to golf, he gave his Saturday radio address to the entire nation. And he wanted to make sure that we were celebrating women's history.

    Has somebody hit this man with a stupid stick or a tranquilizer dart? Or I mean -- I don't, that we're celebrating women's history has -- I mean, can he look through those windows in the White House? Has he become King Louis?

    Sometimes, I wonder where that man's passion is. I mean, I like a president who's cool, but where is his passion?

    Where is his passion for the people dying in Libya because he encouraged the youth to rise up in the streets and now we do nothing? Even France is saying, do something. But we do nothing.

    Where is his passion for those who were slaughtered in the West Bank? A baby slaughtered. Wait until you see the government's response on that one.

    Where is his real compassion for Japan, or our economy, or the global economy? Believe it or not, on the radio today, I was talking about this and I said, I can see who's been hit with the Daktari -- you know, Clarence the cross-eyed lion, do you remember that? I think he was hit by one of those tranquilizer darts. I do. I mean, I can't -- I don't understand it.

    And one the radio, I said at least he isn't giving his predictions for March Madness this year. Well, I -- I'm sorry. I have to lead with my mistake. He taped it today for air tomorrow on ESPN.

    The head of the Heritage Foundation said today, he says if our president is paralyzed. But paralyzation is caused by something. He's not paralyzed by fear. He doesn't look scared of anything, does he?

    I don't want my president to be fearful. But I would like him to lead. I would like him to be motivated when the world is melting down. I would like him to at least recognize that the world is having a few problems. Not just the union problems. He's taking on nonexistent problems, and ignoring the Earth-changing problems.

    Content and Programming Copyright 2011 Fox News Network, LLC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Copyright 2011 CQ-Roll Call, Inc. All materials herein are protected by United States copyright law and may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed, published or broadcast without the prior written permission of CQ-Roll Call. You may not alter or remove any trademark, copyright or other notice from copies of the content.

 
Carl Ray Louk

"FRIENDSHIP NEVER ENDS" SG-1996
"LET LOVE LEAD THE WAY" SG-2000
"THE PHOENIX SHALL RISE" SD
"EVEN A MAN WHO IS PURE IN HEART AND SAYS HIS PRAYERS BY NIGHT, MAY BECOME A WOLF WHEN THE WOLFBANE BLOOMS AND THE AUTUMN MOON IS BRIGHT." LT-1941
"FLESH OF MY FLESH; BLOOD OF MY BLOOD; KIN OF MY KIN WHEN SAY COME TO YOU, YOU SHALL CROSS LAND OR SEA TO DO MY BIDDING!" CVTD-1895
"FROM HELL'S HEART I STAB AT THEE, FOR HATE SAKE I SPIT MY LAST BREATH AT THEE" CA-1895 
"I HAVE BEEN, AND ALWAYS SHALL BE YOUR FRIEND" Spock 
"TRICK OR TREAT, TRICK OR TREAT CANDY IS DANDY BUT MURDER, OH MURDER, IS SO SWEET" CRL-2003 
"EYE OF NEWT, AND TOE OF FROG, WOOL OF BAT, AND TONGUE OF DOG ADDER'S FORK, BLIND-WORM'S STING, LIZARD'S LEG, AND OWLET'S WING. FOR A CHARM OF POWERFUL TROUBLE, LIKE A HELL-BROTH BOIL AND BABBLE. DOUBLE, DOUBLE, TOIL AND TROUBLE, FIRE BURN, AND CALDRON BUBBLE" WS

MySpace.com: www.myspace.com/carlraylouk
http://www.myspace.com/carlraylouk

Yahoo Group: Yahoo! Groups : LouksHauntedGraveyardhttp://groups.yahoo.com/group/LouksHauntedGraveyard/

Yahoo Group: Yahoo! Groups : TheWorldAccordingtoCarlRayLouk http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TheWorldAccordingtoCarlRayLouk/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home