Monday, November 29, 2010

Weekly Prayer Tip

http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=d5fan4cab&et=1103701368532&s=40838&e=001De3IPGnTdTudKJnvJtVf9vJjQ9pbHvWIKGBugQ4PiRuesLzkWcKq6ipLjiXCrSb6N8pmKGZtDOYUnU88svoAMYTDaPrgZGe6Enw_CbStvXTNBX7LMAqA9g==

God's Word for you this week
"And we, who with unveiled faces all reflect the Lord's glory, are being transformed into His likeness with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit."  2 Cor. 3:18

 Prayer for this week
I can hardly breathe my Lord, as I consider what Your Word says is happening in me...to me...through me. It isn't me...it's You. But You are bringing about a transformation in me that makes me look like You. Praise God! Lord, I want to cooperate with You in this process. Forgive me for times I have resisted the change that You have intended. Now Lord, help me to keep my gaze upon You, that Your glory might be reflected off of my face and into the world of those around me.
 
Reading for this week
"The secret of the success of the Apostles lay not in what they did and said, but in the presence of Christ in them and with them. They saw with the eyes of Christ, felt with His heart, and worked with His energies. They were nothing; Christ was everything. Christ was living, breathing, and triumphing in their personal lives. Their entire nature being replete with His life, their spirits bathed in His light, and their souls kindled with the fires of His love, they moved in the midst of men as embodiments of supernatural power... Brethren, this is what we must be, if this mighty Empire (China) is to be moved through us. But to be this, the throne of grace must be our refuge, the secret place of the Most High must be our daily and hourly habitation."
- Griffith John
Dave Butts
Harvest Prayer Ministries and National Prayer Committee

National Day of Prayer Task Force
www.NationalDayofPrayer.org
 
Carl Ray Louk

"FRIENDSHIP NEVER ENDS" SG-1996
"LET LOVE LEAD THE WAY" SG-2000
"THE PHOENIX SHALL RISE" SD
"EVEN A MAN WHO IS PURE IN HEART AND SAYS HIS PRAYERS BY NIGHT, MAY BECOME A WOLF WHEN THE WOLFBANE BLOOMS AND THE AUTUMN MOON IS BRIGHT." LT-1941
"FLESH OF MY FLESH; BLOOD OF MY BLOOD; KIN OF MY KIN WHEN SAY COME TO YOU, YOU SHALL CROSS LAND OR SEA TO DO MY BIDDING!" CVTD-1895
"FROM HELL'S HEART I STAB AT THEE, FOR HATE SAKE I SPIT MY LAST BREATH AT THEE" CA-1895 
"I HAVE BEEN, AND ALWAYS SHALL BE YOUR FRIEND" Spock 
"TRICK OR TREAT, TRICK OR TREAT CANDY IS DANDY BUT MURDER, OH MURDER, IS SO SWEET" CRL-2003 
"EYE OF NEWT, AND TOE OF FROG, WOOL OF BAT, AND TONGUE OF DOG ADDER'S FORK, BLIND-WORM'S STING, LIZARD'S LEG, AND OWLET'S WING. FOR A CHARM OF POWERFUL TROUBLE, LIKE A HELL-BROTH BOIL AND BABBLE. DOUBLE, DOUBLE, TOIL AND TROUBLE, FIRE BURN, AND CALDRON BUBBLE" WS

MySpace.com: www.myspace.com/carlraylouk
http://www.myspace.com/carlraylouk

Yahoo Group: Yahoo! Groups : LouksHauntedGraveyardhttp://groups.yahoo.com/group/LouksHauntedGraveyard/

Yahoo Group: Yahoo! Groups : TheWorldAccordingtoCarlRayLouk http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TheWorldAccordingtoCarlRayLouk/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home