Thursday, July 22, 2010

Glenn Beck: Sherrod mess gets messier July 22, 2010 - 12:43 ET

Glenn Beck: Sherrod mess gets messier

July 22, 2010 - 12:43 ET

GLENN: This Sherrod story is, as I pointed out last night on TV, I love this story because the way that the way the English say this is a charade, I won't play this charade anymore, they pronounce it Sherrod and it is becoming a Sherrod, is it not?

This is if this wasn't a setup, I have to tell you, it is, it is certainly Rahm Emanuel's don't let a good crisis go to waste. This is truly, truly becoming fascinating to see how this whole thing is coming together. We're looking at the timeline. Bill O'Reilly and Sean Hannity now are being blamed, they were dooped by FOX News. They were dooped by that evil FOX News. Those shows hadn't aired. Let me say it again. They hadn't aired when the President fired Sherrod.

Now, so, how is he did the President have, like, time tunnel? Did he, like, beam into the future and he's, like, I just got back from the future. Is that what happened? Did he get into a DeLorean, go to the future, see how what they were going to say, then come back, 88.6 miles an hour, and then come out and say, I've got to fire her? But, Doc, but, Doc, I don't think we should fire her!

How exactly did was he dooped and influenced by FOX News when those shows hadn't aired? I'm trying to figure that one out and I can't do it. Now she is she's practically set up a tent at CNN. Now, here is a whom who sued the Federal Government and won $13 million and then found herself working for the Federal Government. Now she's got, I believe, the largest lawsuit known to mankind, not against not against me or FOX or anybody. She's got the biggest lawsuit known to mankind against the Federal Government, calling Cloward and Piven, calling Cloward and Piven, come in, Cloward and Piven.

PAT: Can you say President Sherrod?

GLENN: Uh huh, sure.

PAT: I think you could. She threw herself right into the presidency. Own the country, run the country. She's all set. She's all set.

GLENN: No, she's not. What's weird is Robert Gates yesterday said or Gibbs, yeah. Robert Gibbs said yesterday that he had called and they had apologized.

PAT: Uh huh.

GLENN: Right?

PAT: Yeah, yeah.

GLENN: Do you have the audio?

PAT: Yeah.

GIBBS: I think this is one I think this is a fair way to put it. Members of this administration, members of the media, members of different political factions on both sides of this have all made determinations and judgments without a full set of facts. I think that is, that is wholly and completely accurate. I think, without a doubt, Ms. Sherrod is owed an apology. I would do so, certainly, on behalf of this administration. I think if we learn if we look back and decide what we want to learn out of this, I think it is, as I said, everybody involved

GLENN: Edit.

GIBBS: made determinations without knowing all the facts.

PAT: Everybody involved acted without knowing all of the facts.

GLENN: My gosh. It's a it's really quite amazing, isn't it?

PAT: I'm thinking not everyone acted without knowing the facts. For instance, we didn't we didn't mention it on Monday on radio nor did you mention it on Monday night on television.

GLENN: No, yeah. Not Monday.

PAT: Not Monday night. Yeah, Tuesday.

GLENN: Tuesday.

PAT: And when you did, you took her side.

GLENN: On Tuesday morning I still was unaware of the story, the complete story, hadn't seen the video. I think we played the audio here and to me it was just another example of what we're seeing over and over again.

PAT: Uh huh.

GLENN: But I don't even know if the NAACP had come out had they come out with a statement condemning her yet?

PAT: I think toward the end of the show on Tuesday, yeah, they had and then there's starting to be some question, very quickly after that about

GLENN: I remember

PAT: about this story being 24 years ago.

GLENN: I remember she came out about 11:30 on Tuesday, she came out and said she was asked to resign because she was going to be on Glenn Beck and we talked about that and so we haven't even we hadn't even talked about it on TV. We hadn't even talked about it. And by the time, then, noon came around and I remember I came back in there at 12:15 because I was in the news room and I came in and I said, Okay, I'm looking at the story now. There's something wrong here. There's something really, really wrong here, but do you know what? If anybody wants to say, well, how come you know, how come Sean Hannity was doing this at night, at 9:00 o'clock at fight? He took it out of context. Why would you? Why would you do any work on this story? As a journalist, why would you do any work on this? I mean, if we're doing the job journalists are doing now, why do any work? The President had already decided that she was a racist. He fired her. The administration fired her. This administration doesn't fire anybody for being a communist or a racist. They don't do any of that stuff. So, the President if the President decides that an African American come is a racist, that's news in and of itself. So, how can anyone blame anyone for saying, well, they were sloppy. Look what they did. They tore her apart? The President, by the time those shows aired, the President had already deemed her a racist. I mean, oh, okay. So, you're having a problem that Sean Hannity dog piled on the pile that the President put out and the NAACP. Oh, okay. I can't figure that one out. Well, you can't just follow the President. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm going blind and I think it's because of statements like that. I think it is. I think I've been praying, Lord, I can't look at it anymore. I think he's answering a prayer because I can't take it.

I mean, you've got to be kidding me. This is where you're going? You can't just follow the President. You've got to look at it yourself. What?

 
Carl Ray Louk

"FRIENDSHIP NEVER ENDS" SG-1996
"LET LOVE LEAD THE WAY" SG-2000
"THE PHOENIX SHALL RISE" SD
"EVEN A MAN WHO IS PURE IN HEART AND SAYS HIS PRAYERS BY NIGHT, MAY BECOME A WOLF WHEN THE WOLFBANE BLOOMS AND THE AUTUMN MOON IS BRIGHT." LT-1941
"FLESH OF MY FLESH; BLOOD OF MY BLOOD; KIN OF MY KIN WHEN SAY COME TO YOU, YOU SHALL CROSS LAND OR SEA TO DO MY BIDDING!" CVTD-1895
"FROM HELL'S HEART I STAB AT THEE, FOR HATE SAKE I SPIT MY LAST BREATH AT THEE" CA-1895 
"I HAVE BEEN, AND ALWAYS SHALL BE YOUR FRIEND" Spock 
"TRICK OR TREAT, TRICK OR TREAT CANDY IS DANDY BUT MURDER, OH MURDER, IS SO SWEET" CRL-2003 
"EYE OF NEWT, AND TOE OF FROG, WOOL OF BAT, AND TONGUE OF DOG ADDER'S FORK, BLIND-WORM'S STING, LIZARD'S LEG, AND OWLET'S WING. FOR A CHARM OF POWERFUL TROUBLE, LIKE A HELL-BROTH BOIL AND BABBLE. DOUBLE, DOUBLE, TOIL AND TROUBLE, FIRE BURN, AND CALDRON BUBBLE" WS

MySpace.com: www.myspace.com/carlraylouk
http://www.myspace.com/carlraylouk

Yahoo Group: Yahoo! Groups : LouksHauntedGraveyardhttp://groups.yahoo.com/group/LouksHauntedGraveyard/

Yahoo Group: Yahoo! Groups : TheWorldAccordingtoCarlRayLouk http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TheWorldAccordingtoCarlRayLouk/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home